Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources
DPOR Offices at the Perimeter Center remain closed to the public due to the COVID-19 public health emergency.
No in-person customer service is available and visitors are not permitted to enter the building or drop off materials.
- Download Virginia’s free COVIDWISE Exposure Notifications app
To minimize inconvenience during this public health emergency, DPOR is extending deadlines and temporarily waiving regulations during the declared state of emergency.
- Temporary Waiver Extending Validity of Expired Licenses, Certifications, or Registrations (rev. 3/24/21)
- Temporary Waiver Extending Examination Eligibility Deadlines (rev. 5/27/20)
- Temporary Waiver Allowing Online, Electronic, or Distance Theoretical Instruction (rev. 5/27/20)
- Temporary Waiver of WWWOOSSP Board Regulations that Limit CPE Hours Earned by Instructors (eff. 7/23/20)
- Temporary Waiver of Certain Regulations Requiring Physical Presence at Places of Business (eff. 11/06/20)
- Temporary Waiver of ALHI Board Regulations to Extend Temporary Fee Reductions (eff. 01/25/21)
Where a mandatory business requirement in the guidelines conflicts with a requirement to wear a face covering, the sector-specific business requirement takes precedence.
GOVERNOR'S EXECUTIVE ORDERS
- EO 72 (Amended): Further Easing of Commonsense Surge Restrictions Due to COVID-19 (eff. 4/1/21)
- Previous Executive Orders
- PSI Services in Virginia re-opened on Monday, May 4, 2020.
- Scheduling is now open. PSI will be adding additional sessions as possible, to include Sundays and evenings, to the extent permissible within health and safety guidelines for social distancing.
- View FAQ document about PSI operations related to COVID-19 including safety precautions for candidates.
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES)
- Pearson VUE test centers
- National Association of State Boards of Geology (ASBOG)
- Prometric test centers
The Office of the Governor is providing a Frequently Asked Questions guide for workers that have been temporarily laid off or discharged during this public health crisis.
Please refer to the following resources for best practices and other information regarding preventing transmission of COVID-19.