Real Estate Forms
Before you begin . . .
1. Review the Quick Reference Guide: How to Apply for a Salesperson/Broker License
2. Application fees are not refundable
3. Choose your application format: ONLINE | INTERACTIVE | STATIC
4. Learn about the application review process
Choosing Online Services allows you to enter information into the DPOR licensing system, submit payment, and automatically start the application process. Because this method expedites processing, DPOR encourages applicants to use Online Services when available.
Choosing an Interactive Application allows you to enter information directly onto fillable forms, save to a personal computer for your records, and submit the completed forms electronically (by e-mail or FAX).
- Fillable PDFs do not open correctly in some Internet browsers. If you get a "Please wait" message, try a different browser (Internet Explorer usually works) or right-click on the form link, save it to your computer, and then open from the latest version of Adobe Reader. More troubleshooting resources here.
Choosing Static Applications only allows users to print the PDF and complete the form by hand, resulting in the slowest processing. The advantage is that you can access them on a variety of electronic devices with minimal difficulty.
Go to forms and applications for . . .