Applicants seeking licensure or certification in regulated professions must meet certain entry qualifications. DPOR and its regulatory boards establish entry requirements based upon a combination of education, examination, and/or experience. Holding a valid license in another state may make you eligible for Universal License Recognition or may satisfy some requirements to obtain licensure/certification by reciprocity, endorsement, or comity.
- NEW! Universal License Recognition (ULR)
- What If You Have A Prior Criminal Conviction?
- FAQs About Prior Criminal History Disclosure
- Services for Military Personnel, Spouses & Veterans
- Employee or Independent Contractor? | Worker Misclassification Prevention
To learn about the specific requirements to enter a particular regulated profession, review the regulations and application forms for that license type.